Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work by the Author(s).
- All Authors and Mentors on this manuscript approve its submission to Veritas: Villanova Research Journal and have filled out and signed the Contributor Agreement.
- The Author(s) has the necessary permissions to enter into the contributor agreement and to grant the rights identified in this agreement.
- If applicable, the Author(s) has obtained any necessary approvals from the Villanova IRB, IACUC, or Institutional Biosafety Committee prior to the commencement of research or data collection.
- There has been no prior assignment, license, or transfer of the submission. Also, the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission does not infringe upon the intellectual property or rights of any third party.
- The submission file is either a PDF or in Microsoft Word file format (.doc or .docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Guidelines.